Win a weekend break in Minehead in 2023!
The prize includes:
- a 2-night bed and breakfast stay, with dinner on one night, for two people sharing at the beautiful seafront Beach Hotel.
- £150 Minehead Gift Card that can be redeemed at many outlets and hospitality providers in the town.
- A day ticket for 2 people on the West Somerset Railway.
Entry to the competition is now closed
The Beach Hotel is a fourteen-room hotel in Minehead with the beach and South West Coast Path on our doorstep. The beautiful double rooms showcase the views of our heritage railway, Exmoor and the sea front. They proudly promote local produce throughout the hotel. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach getaway, or you need to place to rest your head after a day of outdoor adventures, they are there to help!.
The Minehead Gift Card is an innovative and exciting way to support local producers. Check the website to see where you can spend it in the town:
The West Somerset Railway is the longest heritage railway in England, stretching over 20 miles from Minehead to Bishops Lydeard near Taunton. Ten unique stations along the route offer atmospheric and nostalgic experiences enhanced by the steam locomotives.
Competition Terms and Conditions
The following conditions were the conditions for entry to the competition:
- All entrants to be over the age of 18.
- Entry assumes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition entry deadline is 31st December 2022 and any entries received after that date will not be counted.
- The winner of the competition will be selected at random and the decision of Visit Minehead/Minehead BID is final.
- The winner has 48 hours to respond following notification and to arrange collection or delivery of the prize.
- Upon collection or delivery, we will request a photograph of the winner with their prize.
- Travel to and from Minehead and within the town is not included in this competition.
- Visit Minehead maintains the right to withdraw the competition without warning.
- Visit Minehead reserves the right to amend or alter these terms or conditions at any time.